123.hp.com/setup HP OfficeJet 4630 setup, install HP OfficeJet 4630, OfficeJet 4630 drivers.
The HP Officejet 4630 conveys simple remote printing across your devices such as a cell phone, tablet, or PC, and features such as replicating, examining and faxing. It offers programmed duplexing and works in the presence of Wi-Fi availability, giving you a chance to print remotely from your PC, cell phone, or tablet.
This HP Officejet printer additionally enables you to examine specifically to a cell phone with HP Printer Control. Perfect for workplaces such as offices and homes, the HP Officejet 4630 e-All-in-One Printer prints, duplicates, filters, and faxes proficient quality reports rapidly and effectively.
For more information, please visit 123.hp.com.
The weight of the printer is around 8 kilograms, and the dimensions are 9.0×18.26×15.35 inches. Included in the packaging apart from the printer, are four cartridges: black, magenta, cyan and yellow, as well as a CD for software installation, the power cord, and the user manual.
- 4-in-1 features
- 11b/g/n remote
- USB 2.0 availability
- 4800 x 1200 streamlined dpi shading
- Helpful programmed duplexing for 2-sided records
- Prints up to 8.8 ppm dark and 5.2 ppm shading
- Maximum print accelerates to 21 ppm dark, up to 17 ppm shading
- Handles up to a 1,000-page printer cycle
- Make borderless, lab-quality photographs and laser-sharp reports easily
- Sends sweeps to your cell phone and check supplies status with HP Printer Control application
- Sponsored by a one-year guarantee
- Printer, Scanner, Copier, and Fax functionalities
Setting up the printer:
For a list of all drivers visit: https://123.hp.com/us/en/devices/setup
- First, plug in the printer using the power cord.
- Use the printer control panel to navigate through the settings, such as language, time, geographical location, etc.
- Set up the printer, by loading paper into the input tray, placing the cartridges in and then closing the cartridge tray, while leaving open the output tray.
Connecting your printer to the internet:
- Wireless connection:
- Connect your printer to a wireless network through the display screen. Go to the setup icon and then choose the wireless settings, followed by the wireless setup wizard.
- Then connect by first determining your LAN from the broadcast networks detected by the printer and then entering your LAN’s password.
- Connect your computer to the same LAN as well
- Ethernet connection:
- Connect an Ethernet cable from the printer to the router.
Installing software drivers and connecting the device to the printer:
- Place the printer near the computer/mobile device etc.
- Download any necessary drivers from the HP website link: 123.hp.com. Check the printer’s model number, displayed on the printer control panel display and at the back of the printer as well.
- Enter this model number on the website. Alternatively, drivers can be installed from the CD installation software included in the printer’s packaging. For a list of the necessary setups visit: 123.hp.com/setup
- Download the driver and run the setup file.
- Navigate through the setup menus until you reach the connection type menu: for wireless connection to the printer from your device choose the wireless option, else if you want to connect your device through a USB cable, select the USB option in the connection menu.
- The printer will automatically be discovered in the installation process after a connection type has been selected.