123.hp.com/setup HP OfficeJet 4650 series setup, HP OfficeJet 4650 drivers, Install HP OfficeJet 4650 printer.
HP 4650 Office Inkjets are made for smaller scale/little association clients hunting down an across the board fit for distributing proficient quality records in bounteous, eye-getting shading requiring little to no effort each page.
The HP Officejet 4650 series is well suited for use within the workplace; this printer allows users to print professional color documents with costs half times lower than when printing using laser technology.
For more information, please visit 123.hp.com.
The weight of the printer is around 8 kilograms, and the dimensions are 9.0×18.26×15.35 inches. Included in the packaging apart from the printer, are four cartridges: black, magenta, cyan and yellow, as well as a CD for software installation, the power cord, and the user manual.
- 4-in-1 features
- 11b/g/n remote
- USB 2.0 availability
- Reasonable at-home printing with HP Instant Ink
- Spare as much as half on ink and never run out.
- Print pictures or papers for a similar minimal effort.
- You can get great prints with an across the board outlined and additionally created to be reliable.
- This HP printer is brimming with esteem.
- It can print roughly two times as heaps of site pages or pictures with Original HP high return ink cartridges.S
Setting up the printer:
For a list of all drivers visit: https://123.hp.com/ 4650
- First, plug in the printer using the power cord.
- Use the printer control panel to navigate through the settings, such as language, time, geographical location, etc.
- Set up the printer, by loading paper into the input tray, placing the cartridges in and then closing the cartridge tray, while leaving open the output tray.
Connecting your printer to the internet:
- Wireless connection:
- Connect your printer to a wireless network through the display screen. Go to the setup icon and then choose the wireless settings, followed by the wireless setup wizard. Then connect by first selecting your LAN from the wireless networks detected by the printer and then entering your LAN’s password.
- Connect your computer to the same LAN as well
- Ethernet connection:
- Connect an Ethernet cable from the printer to the router.
123.hp.com/setup 4650 :
Installing software drivers and connecting the device to the printer:
- Place the printer near the computer/mobile device etc.
- Download any necessary drivers from the HP website link: 123.hp.com. Check the printer’s model number, displayed on the printer control panel display and at the back of the printer as well.
- Enter this model number on the website. Alternatively, drivers can be installed from the CD installation software included in the printer’s packaging. For a list of the necessary setups visit: 123.hp.com/setup 4650.
- Download the driver and run the setup file.
- Navigate through the setup menus until you reach the connection type menu: for wireless connection to the printer from your device choose the wireless option, else if you want to connect your device through a USB cable, select the USB option in the connection menu.
- The printer will automatically be discovered in the installation process after a connection type has been selected.