HP Officejet Pro 8210 series
HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 series is designed only for printing functions. It is well suited for high volume printing usage with multiple users. It has wireless printing options as well as mobile printing through the HP ePrint app. Duplex printing is also supported as well as USB printing.
For more information, please visit 123.hp.com.
The weight of the printer is about 19 pounds, and the dimensions are 19.52 x 22.83 x 7.99 inches. Included in the packaging apart from the printer, are four cartridges: black, cyan, yellow and magenta, as well as a CD-ROM for software installation, the power cord, and the user manual.
CD-ROM includes HP Dropbox, HP Microsoft DotNet and HP Google Drive.
- The printing technology is the HP thermal inkjet.
- The duplex printing can be done automatically.
- The black and white draft quality printing speed, as well as colored draft printing speed, is 34 ppm (pages per minute).
- The time it takes to print a greyscale page after giving the command is 9 seconds while for a colored page it takes ten approximately seconds
- The duty cycles are 30,000 pages per month
- There are four printer cartridges: black, cyan, magenta, and yellow.
- The input tray has a capacity of holding 250 sheets while the output tray can hold up to 150 sheets.
Setting up the printer:
For a list of all drivers visit: https://123.hp.com/us/en/devices/setup
- First, plug in the printer using the power cord.
- Use the printer control panel to navigate through the settings, such as language, time, geographical location, etc.
- Set up the printer, by loading paper into the input tray, placing the cartridges in and then closing the cartridge tray, while leaving open the output tray.
Connecting your printer to the internet:
- Wireless connection:
- Connect your printer to a wireless network through the display screen. Go to the setup icon and then choose the wireless settings, followed by the wireless setup wizard. Then connect by first selecting your LAN from the broadcast networks detected by the printer and then entering your LAN’s password.
- Connect your computer to the same LAN as well
- Ethernet connection:
- Connect an Ethernet cable from the printer to the router.
Installing software drivers and connecting the device to the printer:
- Place the printer near the computer/mobile device etc.
- Download any necessary drivers from the HP website link: 123.hp.com. Check the printer’s model number, displayed on the printer control panel display and at the back of the printer as well. Enter this model number on the website (HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 series). Alternatively, drivers can be installed from the CD installation software included in the printer’s packaging. For a list of the necessary setups visit: https://123.hp.com/us/en/devices/setup
- Download the driver and run the setup file.
- Navigate through the setup menus until you reach the connection type menu: for wireless connection to the printer from your device choose the wireless option, else if you want to connect your device through a USB cable, select the USB option in the connection menu.
- The printer will automatically be discovered in the installation process after a connection type has been selected.