How to install and activate ESET Internet Security
How to install and activate ESET Internet Security:
If you have a CD, insert it into your PC:
To install without a CD:
- Click the download button to start the download.
- The install package will show in your downloads folder or the default folder set by your internet browser. Click the file to unlock it.
- Twin-click the install icon.
- Click continue to release the installation wizard.
- Must read the software introduction and click continue.
- Review the system needs and click continue.
- Click continue and agree.
- In the version check window, click on continue. We highly advise you install the new version if you are notified one is accessible.
- Pick an installation style and click continue.
- Pick your preference for ESET live grid and then click on continue.
- Pick your potentially unwanted apps preference and then click on continue.
- Click install.
- When prompted, add your administrator password and name and click on the install program.
- The installation may take a few minutes to do. When the installation is complete, screen shows, click close.
- After the primary installation on MacOS 10.13 and after that, you will get a system extension block system alert and your PC is not saved alert from your ESET product.
- After installation is done, the activation window will open mechanically. In the license key field, type or copy/paste your license key and touch on activate. Ensure you add the License key actually as it emerges and contains the hyphens. If you copy/paste be sure you do not accidentally pick extra space around the text. If you have a CD, write your activation key into the blank field. Be sure to add hyphens.
- If the activation window does not open mechanically, in the menu bar, then click on a red icon on the menu bar. Pick open EST Cybersecurity Pro or ESET cybersecurity and then click on activate.
These are the steps to install and activate ESET Internet Security without hassle.