How to reset or change Microsoft Account Password
Are you using a Microsoft account to sign-in to Windows and need to change its password? Have you forgotten your Microsoft account password and need to reset it? Here is a way to modify or reset your Microsoft account password in Windows 10. Following the steps will aid you to reset your Microsoft account password
Microsoft Account Password Via Settings:
You may use the Settings app to change your Microsoft account password. This method is beneficial if you recognize your Microsoft account’s current password. If you have forgotten your Microsoft account password and unable to sign-in, please follow the following steps below.
Steps to Reset or Change Microsoft Account Password:
The following are some of the steps to follow in Microsoft account password reset:
- Step 1: Open the Settings app by clicking the Settings icon located on the left-hand side of the Start menu. You can additionally use Windows + I hotkey to quickly launch the Settings app in Windows ten.
- Step 2: Click Accounts, then click Sign-in.
- Step 3: Under the password section, click the modification button to open the password reset screen.
- Step 4: Here, you’ll be asked to enter the current password of your Microsoft account. Enter the password and then click the Sign-in button.
- On Step 5: On the Microsoft account screen, enter your (current password, type in the new password and so reenter the new password before clicking the Next button. Note: when entering into the new password, confirm that the new password includes a minimum of eight characters long, one uppercase letter, one numeric number, and one special character.
- Step 6: You will see the display screen that you have successfully modified your password. To sign-in enter, the new password, sign out and sign in again. And be sure to remember the new password.
The above steps are how you can how to reset or change Microsoft Account Password.