HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Printer Wireless Setup | 123.hp.com/setup
In this post, we will learn how to download printer drivers and do HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Printer Wireless Setup from 123.hp.com/setup or from support.hp.com.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Product Description:
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 series offers options of connecting to the printers through Wi-Fi-direct, wireless, wired and USB connection. It also allows mobile printing capability that can be achieved through HP e Print, the HP Smart app, as well as the HP ePrint mobile app.
In this series, the printer head is easily replaceable. A plus point of this series is a built-in OCR software that is used to turn scanned text into digital text. This is extremely resourceful, as users don’t have to search for OCR software online.
This printer has options for printing, scanning, copying as well as faxing with overall good performance as the printing, scanning and copying speeds are quite fast. This printer is more affordable compared to the laser printers, as it boasts quite a high efficiency of ink utilization.
Call our IT Experts at +1-806-553-6550 for 8710 Printer Wireless Setup
HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Functionality/Features:
- The printing technology is the HP thermal inkjet.
- The resolution for a simple black and white print is up to 1200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Relatively fast draft printing speed up to 35 pages per minute; while the high-quality ISO printing speed is a minimum of 18 pages per minute.
- Has-built in automatic dual-side printing system available.
- When copying, zoom properties as well as page fitting settings can easily be set.
- The maximum copying speed in draft mode is up to 30 copies per minute while the minimum number of copies per minute, when printing in high-quality color ISO mode is 14.
- Built-in OCR available when scanning
- Scanning resolution: 1200*1200 dpi
- The fax transmission speed is 36.6 kilobits per second.
Now let us learn how to set up the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 printer to Wifi
- First, plug in the printer; connection to the computer is made later.
- Use the printer control panel to navigate through the settings, such as language, time, geographical location, etc.
- Set up the printer, by loading paper into the input tray, placing the cartridges in and then closing the cartridge tray, while leaving open the output tray.
OfficeJet Pro 8710 Printer Wireless Setup:
- Connect your printer to a wireless network through the display screen. Go to the setup icon and then choose the wireless settings, followed by the wireless setup wizard. Then connect by first selecting your LAN from the wireless networks detected by the printer and then entering your LAN’s password.
- Connect your computer to the same LAN as well
- Place the printer near the computer/mobile device etc.
- Download HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 printer drivers from the HP website link: https://123.hp.com/us/en/devices/ojpro8710
- Check the printer’s model number, displayed on the printer control panel and at the back of the printer as well
- Verify if the driver you are installing has the same model number as the printer
- Download the driver and run the setup file.
- Navigate through the setup menus until you reach the connection type menu: choose the wireless option.
- The printer will automatically be discovered in the installation process.
OfficeJet Pro 8710 Printer USB Setup:
In step 8 above the connection type selected should be USB, and then proceed to connect your printer to your computer through a USB cable and then select the printer after it gets discovered in the installation process.
Was this article helpful to setup HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 printer wireless?
If you still have any issue connecting your printer wireless or downloading drivers for the printer please call our IT expert at +1-806-553-6550.
You can use the same instruction for HP OfficeJet Pro 8710/8720/8730/8740 All-in-One Printer series.