In this article, we will see how to set up an Epson printer wireless for the first time with your computer. We will also see how to troubleshoot your printer if it fails to connect to the wireless network.
Set up an Epson printer wireless:
- When you are buying a brand-new printer from Epson it provides a CD to install drivers and other important stuff.
- In case you have not received any CD, you must download Epson connect from Epson’s official website.
- Epson click software has all drivers inbuilt; it will download the appropriate drivers for your printer automatically.
- When the driver installation is complete, look for a wireless menu in Epson utility.
- Select your printer and try to connect to it.
- Once the printer is successfully connected, it is ready to use.
- But if you are not able to connect your printer using this method, there are other various methods which we will be showing you.
Connecting the Epson printer with IP address
- When the printer is already connected to the router, you can connect your printer with an IP address.
- You must go to your system settings and not down the printers IP address.
- With the same IP address, you can connect any smartphone, tablets, or pcs with your printer.
- If you are using a smartphone, you can use the Epson application from the Play Store or App Store to automatically identify the printer from the network.
- Once you are successfully paired with your printer, you are ready to go.
- If you are still having trouble, you can use any other method available in this article.
Connecting the printer with MAC address:
- MAC address is a unique device identifier.
- To see the MAC address of her printer you must open the router page.
- The IP address Off the router can open the router configuration page.
- From the router configuration page, you must note down the Mac address of the printer from connected devices.
- Now from Epson connect software you can also connect to your printer using MAC address.
- Connect a printer directly to your computer with Epson software.
- Open Epson utility.
- Find your printer and click connect.
- If your printer is not available in the list, you might have to search.
- Once you find your printer press connect and wait for the connection to successfully establish.
- When the printer is connected, you can try printing a test page.
- If the test page printing does not work, you may have to contact the customer care of Epson.
Here is what to do when your Epson printer cannot print wirelessly even if is already paired to computer:
- Select the right printer before printing
- Restart your computer
- Reinstall the drivers
- Run Windows troubleshooter
By following about steps, you might be able to connect the Epson printer successfully. If you’re having trouble, you may need to contact Epson customer care.