In this article, I will show how to download full-featured software, drivers and install Install HP Envy 4500 printer to the wifi network or with a USB cable.
HP Envy 4500 printer Product Description:
The HP ENVY 4500 series allows users to print wirelessly as well as on-the-go from all devices. The functions of this printer include printing, copying, scanning and printing photos. However, faxing isn’t one of the features present in this series. Scanning directly to your phone is also possible using this series.
Furthermore, you can even get the scan directly to an email! Automatic duplex printing is also available for this series. This series is also eligible for the HP Instant Ink, meaning the users of this series can benefit significantly from special discounts on bulk printing online.
Warranty and packaging:
The weight of the printer is 12.32 pounds; the total weight of the printer plus the packaging is about 14 pounds. The dimensions of the printer are 17.52 x 13.17 x 5.04 inches. The display control panel is located on the left side of the printer, and its LCD screen is 2 inches diagonally. The packaging includes a black ink cartridge and a tri-color cartridge as well, also added are a CD for software installation, the power cord, and the setup manual.
The CD includes only the HP photo creations software.
There is a 1-year hardware warranty upon purchasing. There is also a 24/7 customer service.
Call Our IT Expert at +1-806-553-6550 to Setup Your Printer to Wireless.
- The printing technology is the HP Thermal Inkjet.
- Duplex printing can be done automatically.
- Borderless printing is included (8.5×11 inches)
- The ink cartridges may have many substitutes.
- Both printing on-the-go and wireless printing are supported for different mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets using the HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app (HP Smart) and the HP ePrint app.
- There is one input tray (capacity is up to 100 pages) and a 30-sheet output tray.
- The duty cycle of the printer is up to 1000 pages/ month.
- The maximum resolution for black and white when printing from a computer is 1200×600 dpi (dots per page) and that for color printing is 4800×1200 dpi.
- There are two printer cartridges; one for black ink and the other for the tri-colored ink.
- It supports a Hi-Speed 2.0 USB port and a Wi-Fi 802.11 n port.
- The maximum greyscale draft quality printing speed is 21 (ppm) pages per minute; while the color draft printing speed is 17 ppm.
- The printing rate of greyscale, normal quality pages is 8.8 ppm while that for color pages is 5.2 ppm.
- The maximum time it takes to print a greyscale page in high quality after sending the print request is 19 seconds while the time for a high-quality color page is 24 seconds.
- The scanner type is a flatbed (size: 8.5×11.7 inches), and the hardware resolution is 1200×2400 dpi, while the optical resolution is 2400×2400 dpi.
- Scan to email option available
- The copy speed for black text is six copies per minute, and the copy speed for colored text and graphics is four copies per minute. The copy resolution is 600×600 dpi for black text and 600×1200 dpi for color text and graphics.
How to Install HP Envy 4500 printer to wifi:
Call Our IT Expert at +1-806-553-6550 for free support
Setting up the printer:
- First, plug in the printer using the power cord.
- Use the printer control panel to navigate through the settings, such as language, time, geographical location, etc.
- Set up the printer, by loading paper into the input tray, placing the cartridges in and then closing the cartridge tray, while leaving open the output tray.
Connecting your printer to the internet:
- Connect your printer to a wireless network through the display screen. Go to the setup icon and then choose the wireless settings, followed by the wireless setup wizard. Then connect by first selecting your LAN from the wireless networks detected by the printer and then entering your LAN’s password.
- Connect your computer to the same LAN as well
- Connect an Ethernet cable from the printer to the router.
How to download drivers for HP Envy 4500 printer:
- Place the printer near the computer/mobile device etc.
- Download any necessary drivers from the HP website link: 123.hp.com. Check the printer’s model number, displayed on the printer control panel display and at the back of the printer as well (HP ENVY 4500 series). Enter this model number on the website.
- Download the driver and run the setup file.
- Navigate through the setup menus until you reach the connection type menu: for wireless connection to the printer from your device choose the wireless option, else if you want to connect your device through a USB cable, select the USB option in the connection menu.
- The printer will automatically be discovered in the installation process after a connection type has been selected.
Was this article helpful to install the HP Envy 4500 printer to the wireless network?
If you need any assistance to set up a printer to the wireless network please contact our IT expert at +1-806-553-6550.
How to fix the offline printer issue
How to setup HP Printer Wireless