If you have just brought an HP printer that did not come with a drivers disk, no need to worry you can always download any hp printer drivers online. This post is a step by step guide to download OJP 8600 drivers and install HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 Printer to Network.
HP Officejet Pro 8600 series allows easy, high-quality printing across all devices including mobile phones and tablets. The inclusion of smartphone printing has made it possible to print even if you are not connected to your home LAN and are on the go! Furthermore, this printer has an OCR, and an image editor is included within the software. The functions of this printer also include faxing, apart from scanning, copying, and printing.
Call our IT experts at + 1-806-553-6550.
The weight of the printer is 14.3 kilograms. Included in the packaging apart from the printer, are four cartridges: black, cyan, yellow and magenta, as well as a CD for software installation, the power cord, and the user manual.
- The printing technology is the HP thermal inkjet.
- Duplex printing can be done automatically.
- The maximum fax memory is up to 120 pages, and the fax transmission rate is 33.6 Kbps.
- The black and white draft quality printing speed is 35 pages per minute; while the color draft speed is 34 ppm (pages per minute).
- The black and white high-quality ISO printing speed is 15 pages per minute; while the color ISO printing speed is 11 ppm.
- The duty cycles are 15,000 pages per month
- There are four printer cartridges.
- The scanner types are flatbed and ADF; the scan resolution is up to 4800×4800 dpi.:
Setting up the printer:
For a list of all drivers visit: https://123.hp.com/us/en/devices/setup
- First, plug in the printer using the power cord.
- Use the printer control panel to navigate through the settings, such as language, time, geographical location, etc.
- Set up the printer, by loading paper into the input tray, placing the cartridges in and then closing the cartridge tray, while leaving open the output tray.
Install HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 Printer to Network:
HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 Printer Wireless connection:
- Connect your printer to a wireless network through the display screen.
- Go to the setup icon and then choose the wireless settings, followed by the wireless setup wizard.
- Then connect by first selecting your LAN from the broadcast networks detected by the printer and then entering your LAN’s password.
- Connect your computer to the same LAN as well
- Connect an Ethernet cable from the printer to the router.
Installing software drivers and connecting the device to the printer:
- Place the printer in close proximity to the computer/mobile device etc.
- Download any necessary drivers from the HP website link: 123.hp.com. Check the printer’s model number, displayed on the printer control panel display and at the back of the printer as well. Enter this model number on the website. Alternatively, drivers can be installed from the CD installation software included in the printer’s packaging. For a list of the necessary setups visit: https://123.hp.com/us/en/devices/setup
- Download the driver and run the setup file.
- Navigate through the setup menus until you reach the connection type menu: for wireless connection to the printer from your device choose the wireless option, else if you want to connect your device through a USB cable, select the USB option in the connection menu.
- The printer will automatically be discovered in the installation process after a connection type has been selected.
Was this article helpful to install Install HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 Printer to Network?
If you still have any issue to dow-load printer drivers online or set up your printer to wifi, then please Call our IT experts at + 1-806-553-6550.