In this article, we will see why your printer malfunctions while printing emails. We’ll see a variety of reasons causing printer won’t print an email, types of problems associated with the printer, and ways to troubleshoot these issues.
How can you print an email from your HP printer:
- There a variety of ways that we can use to print an email.
- One of them is print with Microsoft Outlook.
- You can also convert your entire email to a PDF file and then print it.
- In Gmail, you get a direct print button embedded in the email.
- If you do not see the print icon, you can save the entire webpage as a PDF and then print it later.
How to convert an email into a PDF and print
- Open your Gmail or another service provider.
- Choose the email you want to print.
- Try to look up for a print icon.
- When you click it a window will appear, asking you to select the printer.
- Look for options like print to PDF.
- Choose the place where you want to save the PDF file.
- This way the file will be saved on the location you decided, you can move that file to a Universal Serial Bus pen drive or a CD and print it from somewhere else later.
- One the file is saved you won’t need Internet access to print it later.
- This is the easiest method to print any file.
How to print from email directly:
- Open the desired email.
- Click the print icon.
- Choose the appropriate printer.
- Choose the proper layout of the page and the size of the page and click print.
- This way your page should be printed without any problem.
- If you are still confronting the issue, you might need to reinstall the browser or try from other browsers.
What can go wrong if the print from Mail is not working:
- Your browser might be outdated.
- Your browser might not be supported by your printer.
- Installed drivers do not have any interface with the browser.
- Adobe reader might be conflicting with printing the page.
- Your printer is not turned on.
- You have a low amount of ram on your PC.
- Your operating system might be corrupted.
- You are not selected in the right printer when you print.
- Your email client is not working as it should be.
What can you do when your printer won’t print an email but is printing all other things:
- You can try changing the email service provider.
- You can reinstall windows and try again.
- Disable any antivirus while you are printing the document.
- Try changing operating systems.
- Contact HP customer service.
- Try to find any other troubleshooting guides on the website appropriate for your problem.